Thursday 20 February 2014

Outfits.

Some things i've worn of late.

Here are a few of the things i have worn in the last few weeks and some pics from my scrapbook that provided the inspiration, I will try to take more pics this month and better quality but i feared that you would all get bored of shots of me in my PJ's as that's what I've been wearing most in the last few weeks with feeling so rubbish. Thankfully on Tuesday the source of my poorly ways has been discovered (I've a blood Iron count of  7). Phew so some rest and some Iron and i will be back to feeling better in a few weeks :).

Outfit 1
Sweater from Laura, skirt- vintage


 


 Outfit 2
shoes new look, long red top Zara


 Outfit 3
Skirt Primark, top online store


Outfit 4
Dress F&F, Jumper Jager and blouse vintage.




Outfit 5


Jumper vintage and skirt Zara, Miss S necklace.



My tripod finally arrived so better pics will start happening soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment