Thursday 13 February 2014

Disaster Strikes.

Eeeeek!!!!

I was in a hurry. Hugo was waiting for me and id been nattering to long in the bank, so out I rushed into the street and BAM!!! Nose over Tail I went, down two steps and landed in a pile at the bottom of the steps.

The source of this ungainly fall? My little brown boots, the poor wee things had finally given up the ghost. The right shoes sole was completely hanging off all the way to the heel. So i began a sorry limp along Princes Street while the clouds emptied themselves on me and my now one bare foot.

So in order to save me from certain chilblains new ankle boots were purchased in urban outfitters, so yes technically i have bought a new item but its safe to say going home with one bare foot in Scotland can be classed as an emergency :)

These are the boots i procured to keep my feet dry and frostbite free untill i got home.

see practical and they have soles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment